<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

About Knowsley 

Tuesday 6th September 2005 - A new web site dedicated to news, views and information for Knowsley residents went live yesterday and is sure to be a winner with local people.

I suppose I shoiuld declare an interest here as the Editor very kindly asked me to contribute to the site and I have agreed to write a fortnightly column called "The Opposite View" to air some of my thoughts on topical local matters!!

No doubt my column will generate some interesting responses but hey that's democarcy and there is nothing wrong with some healthy debate!!! Just keep it clean!!

Visit the site at www.aboutknowsley.com

Comments:
Dave

I'm sure whatever you write will be interesting. Hope you'll include some of your impressive picture we see on your blog.

Susanne
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?